Let's take a look at some of these beauties being used now.
Is there such a thing as too many houseplants? Or is it the more the merrier? Well now people are trying to embrace the oversized houseplant to create a focal point in a room. Let’s take a look at some houseplants being used?
1) Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree – This plant makes the perfect indoor specimen because it just goes with everything and can last for years!
2) Cacti – Cacti are succulents and are trendy just for this reason. They look great standing alone or bundled together.
3) Aloe Plant - This plant requires minimal care and produces a healing ointment. These are great indoor plants.
4) Birds of Paradise - Also known as Crane Flowers, is native to South Africa and requires full sun to thrive.
5) Yucca Plant - This tropical indoor plant is an excellent choice because it can handle different temperatures while still cleaning the air!
5) Peace Lily – Peace Lilies make great houseplants! They not only brighten up a living space but they are used as an air purifier too!
Which plants would go best in your home? What do you think of making these ovsized plants the focal point of a room?